|Mustang Experience Day all V8 Models||From Euro 325 + IVA**|
|Mustang Experience Day Straight 6 Models||From Euro 280 + IVA**|
|Self Drive Rental – Land Rover||Euro 105 + IVA**|
|For Wedding – Mustang V8 Convertible||Euro 150 per hour + IVA and minimum of 3 hours!|
|For Wedding – Mercedes 280S||Euro 130 per hour + IVA and minimum of 3 hours!|
|For Photoshoots||Call us For pricing|
|For Events||Call us For pricing|
** IVA is added 21% tax. Prices are subject to terms and conditions and do not include Petrol. The tank will be full on collection and must be returned with a full tank of petrol.
Terms and Conditions
Documents On Collection
On collection of the Vehicle, the primary cardholder must be present and must provide the following original items of identification:
- Passport – including the passport of any further authorised driver
- VValid driving licence – including that of any further authorised driver. Should the driving licence not be valid in Spain, a valid International Driver’s Licence will be required in addition to the driver’s licence
- A utility bill or bank statement that is not more than 3 (three) month’s old and registered to the address of the card holder
- Valid credit card.
Prior to departing with the Vehicle you will be required to sign and acknowledge that you are fully aware of all the terms and conditions of the Agreement. When collecting the vehicle you will be asked to sign the part of the contract referring to the condition of the vehicle at that moment. Should you find any visible damage to the vehicle which is not indicated in the rental agreement you should ensure that they are added to the contract; otherwise it will be understood that you accept the condition of the vehicle described in the contract and will be liable for the damage found at the time of its return.
Requirements for the driver: Age Limit & Driver History
All drivers must:
- Be expressly mentioned in the rental agreement.
- Be aged between 29 and 68 years of age to drive the any of the cars in our fleet.
- Hold a full valid driving license for cars (manual gearbox) for more than 5 (five) years prior to rental.
Persons not insured to drive:
- Those who are not expressly mentioned in the rental agreement
- Those who have been involved in an accident whilst driving in the past 3 (three) years
- Those who have been convicted of an offence in connection with driving a motor vehicle or motor cycle and had their license suspended or endorsed with more than 9 (nine) points in the past 5 (five) years
- Those who have any physical or mental defect or infirmity that affects their ability to drive a vehicle.
If an unauthorised person drives the vehicle they will not be complying with the general terms and conditions and will be liable for the consequences which derive from the same.
For detailed terms and Conditions click here